The AFLCR’s Business Membership is geared toward local companies with French- and Quebec-related interests. Business members will enjoy all the benefits of the regular Alliance membership, for up to 10 employees, in addition to several business-specific benefits and events.
Business-Specific Benefits & Events:
- French Crash courses designed specifically for businesses (10% discount for members)
- 20% discount on French translation services in partnership with Richard Gliech Translator, LLC (up to $100 discount per year)
- AFLCR Business Member window decal
- Happy Hour, Lunch & Learn, and other business-oriented events (free or discounted for members)
- Your brochure/leaflet displayed at the Alliance’s booth on Church Street Marketplace during peak shopping & tourist months (late spring through early fall)
- Business-member email list for updates, info and invitation to special events
- Benefits for up to 10 of your employees
PLUS all the benefits offered to all our members:
- 10% discount on French classes in Burlington, Colchester and Montpelier
- 20% discount on AFLCR events
- Opportunities to network and socialize with other members in French: French Thursdays Happy Hours, Francophone Movies at Saint-Michael’s College, Kids Story Time & Playgroups, Book Clubs, le Deuxième Samedi lunch, Gathering for traditional French celebrations, and more
- Free access to the digital library, Culturetheque: a comprehensive online French multimedia center with access to hundreds of French e-books, magazines, comic books, streamed concerts, and more
- Access to the AFLCR Library in Colchester and our NEW downtown location, with access to more than 400 books for adults and children
Business Membership Fee: $75 for 12 consecutive months from the registration date
Note: All membership gifts are tax deductible in accordance with federal non-profit regulations.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a printable version of this form that you can mail in, click here.