Find out how to express situations that happened in the past, ask a variety of questions that require more than a “yes” or “no” answer, and discover ways to respond to invites. We will also learn to describe the weather and how to make appointments indicating time and dates.
Language Requirement: Level A1 102 or equivalent
Course Material: Latitudes Level 1 Textbook and Exercise Book
Language Communication Objectives
- Talk about past actions and situations
- Propose, accept or refuse invitations
- Make requests and appointments
- Express positive/negative opinions
- Express / Get information about quantity, quality and price
- The Passé Composé
- Asking “yes or no questions” using Est-ce que…?
- Asking questions with questions words: Quel? Combien? Quoi? Comment? Pourquoi?
- Partitive Articles
- Adjectives agreement
- Direct object pronouns
Society & Culture
- Leisure and pastimes / gifts for special occasions