The Alliance Française is looking for volunteers to help make our community and organization as active, fun, dynamic, diverse, and stimulating as it can be. We are looking for community members of all ages and skills to contribute and French is not a requirement!
We are looking to fill these positions:
- Newsletter editor to manage our Newsletter
- URGENT: webmaster to manage our website
- writers for our monthly e-newsletter
- facebook manager to post about our events based on our newsletter or the events list posted on our site
- administrative assistant to help coordinate projects
- special event coordinator to help create and organize events
- advertising assistant to help advertise events on Seven Days, Burlington Free Press, Front Porch Forum, Craigslist…
- fundraiser / grant writer to help identify relevant grants and apply for them
- marketing assistant to manage our image
- photographer to cover events and help make our website more personalizedFor more info, look here!
We are always on the lookout for new talent and welcome new ideas and creativity. If you are interested in contributing in any way, please contact us.
Please contact Victoria at email@example.com if you are interested!
Subscribe to our Alliance Française Newsletter!
and stay updated on Events, Classes, Projects and More.
One email a week maximum.
Register by providing your email address here:
N.B.: This Newsletter is different from the Pause-Café list which is run by a different organization. This Newsletter is moderated and does not usually issue emails more than once a week.